When you return from your Belle France holiday we give you the opportunity to give us your feedback. Any comments you may have, both good and bad, are gathered and displayed both here and on our holiday pages. By giving this feedback, you not only help us to improve our holidays and service, you also help other travellers make an informed choice about their holidays.
We've kept the feedback questions as simple as possible. When you give your holiday feedback, we ask you to rate both the holiday and the service you received. For each of these we give you four options - excellent, good, poor, or bad. We then invite you to make a comment on each element.
Below is our most recent feedback, unfiltered and shown in date order.
If you would like to contact us, please do so.
- Product (3/5): We think that the cost of the hike was priced a bit too high compared with hikes that we've done before.
Belle France: We check our prices regularly to ensure that we are competitive with other companies but we also believe that our 30 years experience, knowledge and personal service offers good value for our clients. We sometimes have special offers too which are worth looking out for, I do hope that you are subscribed to our emails so as to be kept up to date on these for future bookings.
30th April 2019
- Product (5/5): Great bike ride, everything worked as promised and very good hotels. The bastides are on top of hills, so I got plenty of exercise. It was good I selected an electric assist bike.
- Product (5/5): I was very happy with the lovely little guest houses/hotels conveniently located in the heart of the towns in the Loire Valley
- Product (3/5): The quoted dinner cost in our itinerary seems to be more than the hotel’s published menu price but we were all eating the same food. The price we paid for the trip seems to be on the high side.
- Product (5/5): Good daily itineraries, excellent accommodation and a truly beautiful location.
- Product (5/5): The bikes were top quality.
- Product (5/5): Amazing views and fascinating historic and geological sites. We have been on several Belle France cycling and walking holidays over the years and the walks in this fascinating area near the Swiss border were as good as it gets. One aspect the made the holiday extra special was the help and advice from Jean Francois, the local Rep, who has extensive knowledge of the hills as a keen walker and mountain biker. He could recommend variations to routes suggested in the Belle France walking notes if a more challenging or less demanding option is preferred. His advice on historic sites and visitor attractions was spot-on. Accommodation was well up to the Belle France standard, with a welcome luxurious final overnight stay.