When you return from your Belle France holiday we give you the opportunity to give us your feedback. Any comments you may have, both good and bad, are gathered and displayed both here and on our holiday pages. By giving this feedback, you not only help us to improve our holidays and service, you also help other travellers make an informed choice about their holidays.
We've kept the feedback questions as simple as possible. When you give your holiday feedback, we ask you to rate both the holiday and the service you received. For each of these we give you four options - excellent, good, poor, or bad. We then invite you to make a comment on each element.
Below is our most recent feedback, unfiltered and shown in date order.
If you would like to contact us, please do so.
- Product (4/5): The walk and the surroundings as well as the accommodation were amazing, wonderful and everything in that regard went smoothly. However the instructions were at times incorrect so we ended up adding kms when we weren't planning on it. I think some of this may have been in the translation - I am guessing it was French to English? also note the accommodation in Sospel is now different to the instructions so again we added extra kms just getting to the start of the day. All said and done it was brilliant and we would do it again in a heartbeat! Total kms as registered on a fit bit were 125km
- Product (5/5): Good hotels. Good route. Clive was excellent.
- Product (4/5): Great trip, good walking route, paths were describe clearly. Love accomodations and restaurants.
- Product (4/5): Fair price for the service provided.
- Product (5/5): Overall, the services at all the accommodations and restaurants were very good. We asked, and found out that La Gentihommiere has no air conditioning system. It maybe a negative in the heat of summer although it was fine for us in May.
Belle France: Thank you for comments and I am surprised to read that La Gentilhommière did not have air conditioning; I have checked with the hotel and they have informed me that all the rooms have air conditioning, I wonder if for some reason it was not switched on or maybe not working during your stay and I apologise if this was indeed the case and hopefully in the spring season you were comfortable with the room temperature.
22nd June 2018
- Product (5/5): we never would have been able to select such great accommodations and restaurants and luggage transfer. the only recommendations I would have are: for the last night dinner at Le Cep - was same menu as our first night. The Ermitage hotel handled this flawlessly on our second night there - they acknowledged that as we dined with them before that the chef prepared a special menu . Also - maybe more wine tasting hints along the way. a list of known maisons that offer tastings - but overall amazing week and would recommend Belle France to anyone!
- Product (5/5): This was an outstanding holiday with excellent arrangements from Belle France for our bespoke trip of nine friends cycling along the Loire. Lovely area, hotels and restaurants, as one would hope for, and some great picnic lunches.
- Product (5/5): Nice itinerary. We enjoyed the hotels and everything was well organized, which allowed us to have a relaxing holiday. I have already recommended Bella France to all of my friends.
- Product (5/5): Of the several walking holidays we have done, Mountains ot the Med stands out as our favourite so far. The scenery was specatular, the buidlings and history fascinating and the food lovely. I'd particularly recommend the local boulangeries and epiceries for picnics. The walking was quite tough in places but well worth it for the fabulous views. We checked the weather forecast every morning, as you need to be very careful if its wet, but we were lucky and made an early start on the one day rain was due, leaping on a local bus for the last stretch just as the rain started. Otherwise the September weather was perfect and the trees shaded us from the hot sun. Saorge was an amazing place with breathtaking views, lovely food and we were unexpectedly entertained with an accordian recital at dinner. A very memorable trip all round which I can highly recommend.
- Product (5/5): It was very good