Les Feuilles d’AcantheSaint Macaire
Les Feuilles d’Acanthe
Les Feuilles d'Acanthe is an enchanting little hotel of just twelve rooms, right in the centre of the medieval town of Saint-Macaire. A small, charming hotel, it has lovely accommodation and facilities.
- La Salade d'Agrumes aux Crevettes et Guacamole
- L'Artichaut à l'Italienne
- L'Aumoniere de Chevre Cabecou et Poireaux
- Le Tartare de Canard au Wasabi
- Le Parmentier d'Agneau Facon Moussaka
- Le Filet de Bar sur Coulis de Poivrons
- Le Lillet Glacé la Mandarine
- Le Crumble Pommes Myrtilles
- Le Creme Brulee au fruit de la passion
- La Mousseline Chocolat Framboise
- Good sized bedrooms with tiled floors, wood furnishings and queen sized beds
- En suite bathrooms
- Indoor pool and jacuzzi in a pretty courtyard setting
- Picnic lunch can be provided for the following day
Grands Vins de Bordeaux
A must for wine lovers
A leisurely walk through the prestigious vineyards acquaints you with the reds of St Emilion, the dry whites of Entre-Deux-Mers and the sweet Sauternes. Plenty of tasting opportunities are available en route and there’s even a chance...
Claret and the Coast
Wine, pine and sunshine
Renowned for the vineyards that produce Bordeaux wines, this area stretches south from the Dordogne and west to the Atlantic. Cycle through shady forests, beside the Garonne river, past quaint villages and sand dunes on the coast....