Le Moulin du Roc
Authentic, 17th century mill, converted into a charming hotel. The hotel’s fifteen rooms are distributed between the three parts of the Mill and are connected by a merry labyrinth of gangways, terraces and narrow staircases. Every room oozes charm with a blend of period furniture, bare beams and all modern comforts.
The Michelin star restaurant's aim is to bring out the best in Périgord produce, including foie gras, truffles, walnuts, lamb, duck and strawberries.
- 4 star hotel
- Most rooms have air-conditioning, (please ask if required)
- Free Internet connection
- Television with channel package
- Hi-fi System
- Indoor lounge with large fireplace
- Outside lounge on the water
- Balneotherapy Bath (12 rooms)
- Hermes arrival gift products
- Terrace and gardens
- Outside heated swimming pool and pool house (changing room, shower and WC)
- Tennis court (rackets and balls available at reception)
- Can be accessed by helicopter!!!
Périgord Prestige à Pied
Along the Valley of the DronneWalk through beautiful undulating countryside and past pretty medieval villages as you follow the clear waters of the little River Dronne from Bourdeilles to Champagnac. Two nights staying in the “Venice of Périgord”, Brantôm...
Périgord Vert en Vélo
Rewarding cycling and gourmet dining in the Périgord VertCycle through the beautiful, wooded Périgord-Limousin Natural Park before spending a couple of nights in the magical Moulin du Roc with its Michelin star restaurant near to Brantôme. Visit ancient châteaux and pre-hi...