Hotel Rural Zuhayra Zuheros, Córdoba
Hotel Rural Zuhayra
Hotel Zuhayra has 18 rooms distributed on two floors, all exterior and most of them with magnificent views of the olive groves and mountains that surround us. Snug rooms in a laid-back hotel with a restaurant, a bar & an outdoor pool. All rooms have a full bathroom, hairdryer on request, heating, air conditioning, telephone, television and free Wi-Fi.
- Restaurant with traditional cuisine of the area, special menu for children, vegetarian dishes.
- Lounge-cafeteria with fireplace with informal service of meals, rations, pizzas, etc. The ideal place to have a good coffee in the company of family or friends.
- Patio-terrace of summer where you can have an aperitif or a good meal in the warm days of spring and summer.
- Small pool to relieve the heat of the suffocating summer days or relax after an intense day of visits in the area.
- Free Wi-Fi in all hotel rooms.
- Reading corner
- Tourist information service about the surrounding towns and villages, Sierras Subbéticas Natural Park, Vía Verde, hiking trails
- Corner "flavors of the Subbética" , where you can buy typical products of the area: cheeses, oils, wines, liquors, etc.
- Meeting room where you can hold work meetings, family or whatever.
The White Villages of Andalucia
Following the ancient trading route between Cordoba and Granada, through the heart of some of the most beautiful Andalucian scenery.
When the Moors ruled Southern Spain, this route linked some of the most important trading cities of the time. These towns are still steeped in Moorish history and boast monuments such as the mesmerising Mezquita, the Great Mosque of Cordoba –...