Hôtel Le Résinier
In the heart of the Landes, this family run hotel is constructed entirely in stone and with its bright red shutters, is most attractive. The 8 rooms all have an attractive modern decor with excellent en suite facilities. The restaurant is first class ensuring a delicious end to your day's cycling!
- Velouté de potimarron aux crevettes et crème fraîche épaisse
- Saint-Jacques poêlées, Velouté de lentilles, Marrons poêlés
- Epaule d'agneau rôtie, Haricots grand-mère, Poêlée de cèpes
- Crème catalane
- Comfortable modern bedroom accomodation
- Locally sourced produce which is prepared before you in an open kitchen
- Lovely vine-covered garden restaurant area
- Outdoor swimming pool with sun terrace
- Very well stocked wine cellar
Claret and the Coast
Wine, pine and sunshineRenowned for the vineyards that produce Bordeaux wines, this area stretches south from the Dordogne and west to the Atlantic. Cycle through shady forests, beside the Garonne river, past quaint villages and sand dunes on the coast. Indu...