Hôtel Le Mistral Marseille
Hôtel Le Mistral
This excellent hotel was completely renovated in 2010. It is just 50m from the beach of Pointe Rouge and 20 minutes from the city centre, located in one of Marseille's most attractive districts. There are 21 stylish rooms, all air-conditioned, en suite and equipped with a flat screen TV. Some rooms have fine sea views. Meals are taken at nearby restaurants. A picnic service is offered by the hotel. Hairdressing and manicure service available. There are excellent public transport links and this is an ideal base to explore les Calanques.
Marseille is world renowned for the quality of its seafood, and, of course, as the home of bouillabaisse. There is no restaurant at the hotel, but a convivial breakfast room is available. Meals are taken at superb local restaurants, a number of which are attractively located around the old port.
- Wonderful location in one of Marseille's most appealing districts
- Easy access to the Pointe Rouge beach (50m)
- Recently renovated, individual bedrooms with excellent modern facilities
- Meals taken in nearby restaurant (apart from breakfast)
- Frequent public transport to the city centre and surrounding region