Hôtel Lameloise Chagny
Enjoy the finest cuisine at this elegant 15th century house, situated in the picturesque square of Chagny. This beautiful hotel has been owned for over a hundred years by the Lameloise family. A place in harmony with its surroundings, the hotel is decorated with elegance and discretion. Everything here contributes to an atmosphere that immediately puts you at ease with soft lighting and printed fabrics chosen for every space and every room. Burgundy stone combined with wood and wrought iron is a testament to the history of the building. Sixteen air-conditioned rooms are designed for guest comfort in a refined and neat setting.
The restaurant offers very special culinary delights such as roast pigeon with truffles, and Jacques Lameloise enjoys the highest Michelin rating. The hotel has an exceptional cellar of the best vintage Burgundy wines.
- Saint-Jacques & cazette du Morvan
- Noix de Saint-Jacques poêlées & saupoudrées de cazette
- Velouté de chou-fleur caramélisé, semoule d'inflorescence
- Sole & oursin
- Filet de sole laqué de ses sucs, artichaut & crosnes
- Mousseline d'héliantis, sabayon à l'oursin & moutarde
- Foie gras & huîtres de Ronce
- Foie gras poché, huîtres fumées aux sarments de vigne, fines lamelles de pomme reinette
- poireaux & corne d'abondance, consommé aux parfums des sous-bois
- Chevreuil (chasse française)
- Le filet rôti & gratiné au pain d'épices, rillette d'épaule confite & polenta torréfiée
- Légumes d'automne, jus réduit à l'épine vinette
- Fromages frais & affinés
- Plaisir sucré
- Dessert selon votre gourmandise
- Comfortable rooms
- Air-conditioned rooms
- Dogs allowed
Burgundy Prestige à Pied
Rolling vineyards and ancient châteaux
Discover vine-clad hillsides, quiet lanes and attractive villages on this easy to moderate walk. Take in the stunning views and stay in prestigious hotels and converted châteaux at the end of each day.
Burgundy Prestige en Vélo
Prepare for world class scenery and stunning flavours
This easy cycle through prestigious vineyards offers sublime tasting opportunities with such names as Pommard, Volnay, Meursault and Puligny Montrachet. Stay at elegant hotels offering gourmet menus – an opportunity for some classic French...