Hotel de la Paix - St PalaisSt Palais
Hotel de la Paix - St Palais
This is a charming 3 star hotel with a distinctly Basque flavour. Some of the hotel's 27 rooms look out over the old town, and others have pretty views of the hotel's garden. Rooms are comfortable and well equipped. The restaurant is excellent and meals can either be taken in the dining room or on the terrace, beneath the shade of a number of imposing trees.
- Foie gras et son pain grille
- Filet de canette aux pommes
- Salade a l'emince de canard
- Pave de cabillaud au fenouil
- Trilogie de poissons
- Comfortable 3 star hotel in the village centre
- Excellent restaurant
- Well equipped rooms with appealing views
Compostela - Aire sur l'Adour to the Pyrenees - Stage 6
Breathtaking views to conclude the journey
One of the most challenging stages because of the distances covered, but the most rewarding. An exhilarating walk through some amazing scenery, and in Hiribiria a monument marks the spot where the pilgrims' routes from Paris, Vezelay and Le Puy...