Hotel de la Marine - Arromanches
Facing the sea 150m away from D day museum in Arromanches, the Hotel de la Marine provides an opportunity to revisit history and enjoy the pleasures of a seaside stay.
- Warm and friendly welcome
- Sea side location
- Panoramic restaurant with views along the coast
- Excellent menu that reflects the seaside location
- Comfortable rooms all with en suite facilities
- Some rooms overlook the sea
Peaceful villages and evocative memorialsA pleasant and easy walk across flat countryside following the route taken by the British 5th Division. Visit Bayeux and pass through the pretty seaside town of Arromanches, famous for the Mulberry harbour used for landing troops and vehic...