Cannes Film Festival - Competition Terms & Conditions
By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to accept these rules and agree that the decision of Alan Rogers Travel Ltd trading as Belle France is final and binding in all matters relating to this competition.
The information you provide may be used by Belle France to let you know about products, services & offers that may be of interest to you, unless you specifcally opt out of future email communications.
The information will also be used to contact you, should you be the winner of a daily prize.
Please rest assured that we will not share your information with any other company without your consent, and you can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time.
Should you wish to unsubscribe from our newsletter, please click on the link which can be found at the bottom of every newsletter we send.
- You must be aged 18 or over to enter the competition.
- No purchase necessary.
- There is no cash alternative in whole or in part for the prize.
- The prize is non-negotiable and non-transferable.
- Each person may enter the competition up to 3 times per day, once via our website, once via our Facebook page & once via Twitter.
- If you have previously unsubscribed from one of our mailing lists, you may need to resubscribe prior to your web entry being processed. Please enter the competition as normal, then check your emails for the resubscription confirmation.
- The competition is not open to employees or agencies of Alan Rogers Travel Ltd.
- Each daily prize winner will be the first person drawn at random from all the entries received, via all channels by the draw time/date.
- The prize winners may be required to take part in some promotional activity as a condition of receiving the prize.
- The winner’s name may be published on the competition entry page, on our social media pages and in our newsletter.
- There is 1 film available each day from 11th to 22nd May 2016, the daily draw closes each day at 11:59pm.
- For details of the daily prize, please visit our blog
- To enter please submit the online entry form through the Belle France website before the draw time/date. You can also enter via our Facebook & Twitter pages.
Any queries and comments should be directed in writing to:
Alan Rogers Travel Ltd.
Spelmonden Old Oast,
Company Number: 2078353