When you return from your Belle France holiday we give you the opportunity to give us your feedback. Any comments you may have, both good and bad, are gathered and displayed both here and on our holiday pages. By giving this feedback, you not only help us to improve our holidays and service, you also help other travellers make an informed choice about their holidays.
We've kept the feedback questions as simple as possible. When you give your holiday feedback, we ask you to rate both the holiday and the service you received. For each of these we give you four options - excellent, good, poor, or bad. We then invite you to make a comment on each element.
Below is our most recent feedback, unfiltered and shown in date order.
If you would like to contact us, please do so.
- Product (4/5): Some of the accommodation was not up to the standard promised. The Hotel Gentihomiere was really not up to the prestige level which we purchased, and the food was so-so.
Belle France: We are aware that this hotel is not at the same standard as the others on this prestige tour, I do try to explain to most clients that due to the nature of remoteness on some of this route, we are limited on hotel choice, and sometimes and especially on this occasion a hotel is chosen primary for location and/or for the excellent restaurant. I thought I had informed you of this at the time of booking and I sincerely apologise if this had not been the case.
10th June 2019
- Product (4/5): Good route but descriptions could do with an update
- Product (3/5): We think that the cost of the hike was priced a bit too high compared with hikes that we've done before.
Belle France: We check our prices regularly to ensure that we are competitive with other companies but we also believe that our 30 years experience, knowledge and personal service offers good value for our clients. We sometimes have special offers too which are worth looking out for, I do hope that you are subscribed to our emails so as to be kept up to date on these for future bookings.
30th April 2019
- Product (5/5): Great bike ride, everything worked as promised and very good hotels. The bastides are on top of hills, so I got plenty of exercise. It was good I selected an electric assist bike.
- Product (5/5): I was very happy with the lovely little guest houses/hotels conveniently located in the heart of the towns in the Loire Valley
- Product (3/5): The quoted dinner cost in our itinerary seems to be more than the hotel’s published menu price but we were all eating the same food. The price we paid for the trip seems to be on the high side.