When you return from your Belle France holiday we give you the opportunity to give us your feedback. Any comments you may have, both good and bad, are gathered and displayed both here and on our holiday pages. By giving this feedback, you not only help us to improve our holidays and service, you also help other travellers make an informed choice about their holidays.
We've kept the feedback questions as simple as possible. When you give your holiday feedback, we ask you to rate both the holiday and the service you received. For each of these we give you four options - excellent, good, poor, or bad. We then invite you to make a comment on each element.
Below is our most recent feedback, unfiltered and shown in date order.
If you would like to contact us, please do so.
- Product (5/5): I was very happy with the lovely little guest houses/hotels conveniently located in the heart of the towns in the Loire Valley
- Product (3/5): The quoted dinner cost in our itinerary seems to be more than the hotel’s published menu price but we were all eating the same food. The price we paid for the trip seems to be on the high side.
- Product (5/5): Good daily itineraries, excellent accommodation and a truly beautiful location.
- Product (5/5): The bikes were top quality.
- Product (5/5): Amazing views and fascinating historic and geological sites. We have been on several Belle France cycling and walking holidays over the years and the walks in this fascinating area near the Swiss border were as good as it gets. One aspect the made the holiday extra special was the help and advice from Jean Francois, the local Rep, who has extensive knowledge of the hills as a keen walker and mountain biker. He could recommend variations to routes suggested in the Belle France walking notes if a more challenging or less demanding option is preferred. His advice on historic sites and visitor attractions was spot-on. Accommodation was well up to the Belle France standard, with a welcome luxurious final overnight stay.
- Product (4/5): The overall cost was quite expensive if you break it down on a per day basis which wasn't always reflected in the quality of accommodation provided, as few meals were included.
- Product (4/5): The cycling roads chosen by Belle France were adapted to our family specifications and very safe. The hotels chosen were of variable level of comfort (one was good, one was excellent). The bikes were of excellent quality.
- Product (5/5): Excellent service, all arrangements went exactly to plan.
- Product (5/5): All the hotels on our route were either excellent or very good. The meals where half board was included, were all very good, only one was a little underwhelming compared to the others, but still acceptable. All the hotels were extremely friendly and helpful. The route was very enjoyable and the scenery stunning and the journey was well organised, although after a few days the cycles through the forests became a little boring. The stop off hotel which Belle France arranged for our journey down to, and return from, Bordeaux was top class and highly recommended. The hotel at Bordeaux also had excellent and secure car parking to leave our car. Overall highly recommended.