When you return from your Belle France holiday we give you the opportunity to give us your feedback. Any comments you may have, both good and bad, are gathered and displayed both here and on our holiday pages. By giving this feedback, you not only help us to improve our holidays and service, you also help other travellers make an informed choice about their holidays.
We've kept the feedback questions as simple as possible. When you give your holiday feedback, we ask you to rate both the holiday and the service you received. For each of these we give you four options - excellent, good, poor, or bad. We then invite you to make a comment on each element.
Below is our most recent feedback, unfiltered and shown in date order.
If you would like to contact us, please do so.
- Product (4/5): The cycling roads chosen by Belle France were adapted to our family specifications and very safe. The hotels chosen were of variable level of comfort (one was good, one was excellent). The bikes were of excellent quality.
- Product (5/5): Excellent service, all arrangements went exactly to plan.
- Product (5/5): All the hotels on our route were either excellent or very good. The meals where half board was included, were all very good, only one was a little underwhelming compared to the others, but still acceptable. All the hotels were extremely friendly and helpful. The route was very enjoyable and the scenery stunning and the journey was well organised, although after a few days the cycles through the forests became a little boring. The stop off hotel which Belle France arranged for our journey down to, and return from, Bordeaux was top class and highly recommended. The hotel at Bordeaux also had excellent and secure car parking to leave our car. Overall highly recommended.
- Product (5/5): They group at Moulin du Chemin was small - just seven of us from four different countries. We were all happy to partake in the activities and also combine for other aspects. Moulin du Chemin supported us well in walking and bicycle riding. The food and wine was excellent. Carolynn and Peter were caring of our well-being.
- Product (5/5): Hotels, meals, rides everything was phenomenal
- Product (5/5): Very good value for the service provided.
- Product (4/5): Good value, especially with all breakasts and dinners included.
- Product (4/5): The walk and the surroundings as well as the accommodation were amazing, wonderful and everything in that regard went smoothly. However the instructions were at times incorrect so we ended up adding kms when we weren't planning on it. I think some of this may have been in the translation - I am guessing it was French to English? also note the accommodation in Sospel is now different to the instructions so again we added extra kms just getting to the start of the day. All said and done it was brilliant and we would do it again in a heartbeat! Total kms as registered on a fit bit were 125km
- Product (5/5): Good hotels. Good route. Clive was excellent.